SMILE...

11:22 AM / Comments (0) / by hayyul's precious



well the picture tells everything....
this is my HEART AND MY LIFE in putrajaya... i would not call them my friends.
BUT i call them MY OHANA... they light up my life with their famous "bahan-membahan"!
were like a family... we've done almost everything together...
we cook together.
we shower together.
we laugh together. .
we ate together "it's true!".
we went fishing together.
we all went vacation together.
we even have our own WAR together.

they are MY OHANA....
they complete me...


thanks to..
1.qayyum "my blood brother"
2.sham "flubber"
3.faiz laju
4.adi GTi @ USA
5.fawwaz "my laughing gas"
6.shimi foyer
7.bard "bardbatov"
9.amir "LIPAN"
10.ariff @ panjang!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GREATEST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE LIVING IN PUTRAJAYA!
YOU ALL ARE MORE THEN JUST A FRIENDS... YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY!

0 comments: